View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 09:12 PM   #21 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedZ View Post
The Camaro was stale when it launched. We'd already been looking at the design for nearly 4 years.

I'm probably one of the biggest Camaro fans you'll ever talk to, but that THING is just hideous. It's a true abomination to the "Camaro" nameplate.
Yep, I remember seeing it for the first time in 2005 (or 2004) in the Houston Auto Show, first time ever here. I was very happy to see it, but now 2009 and the world has moved on.
This car can do very well, with a set date of 2011 it might be able to hold the hype and launch very well. Now I might have a reason to stop by the auto show in 2011.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote