View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 08:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
mspeasl
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Red M6 Sport/Touring
mspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond repute
Question Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJM33067 View Post
Have had my Z since late September. Occasionally I get a very annoying buzzing noise coming from somewhere behind the seats. Seems to happen when the car has been out in the Sun and then driven on rough roads. Also occurs when RPMs go above 6K. When I push up on roof it seems to go away until I stop pushing. Not sure if I want to take it to the dealer. I'm worried they may very likely make the matter worse as the sound only happens occasionally.

Anyone else have a similar problem?
I've heard that also. So far my dealer has not be able to duplicate the sound. But he is still looking every time I bring it in. The last time it was in the Tech told me the next time I hear it to bring the car directly to him. So far it hasn't popped up again for me to do so.

Keep me posted if you find something on your car.................... Thanks