Thread: Dont Flame me
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 04:14 PM   #18 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsu View Post
yea but i cant pay the forum member full cash. hes not a dealer so i cant give him a 13k downpayment and an IOU for the rest.

unless im misinformed and there are ways of doing this
Penfed and other credit unions, banks, etc. will cut you a blank check (usually limited to 25k) to pay for a private sale used car. It's all on the autoloan section of the respective websites.

If you're having this much trouble just buying the car then you should just stop. Gas, tires, insurance, etc. are all going to kill you. I'm assuming you work a wage job because I remember reading you make money teaching tennis or something. What happens if you get sick for a few weeks at a time where you can't work? Missing a payment isn't an option.

Buying the car is just the beginning. The cost of ownership is another 4 or 5k a year (depending on how much you drive) ONTOP of your monthly payment.