View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 06:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antennahead View Post
I would hope no V8. Maybe he upgraded the suspension and rotors with Ford parts lol, or better yet, the bolt pattern matched up. The Z looks so nice, at least get rid of the center caps, assuming they do say Ford. Aside from the wheels, it's a clean 260 with a killer paint job. You're right, it would be a shame to be to far removed from the original Z
The current Mustang and 370z both have the same bolt pattern, now I am unsure of past Zs and other Mustangs. I do know if/when I get new wheels on my car we are taking one of my co-workers mustangs (2009) and bolting up one side of his car with my wheels for a funny photo shoot.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote