View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 02:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Oh my god I love this...

Quote:
100% BRAND NEW
Easy to install
This is 2 pcs front + 2 pcs rear brake caliper cover, it make of high temperature resistant ABS (industrial synthetic plastic) ,you can dress up the original braking system in your car,it will be a good decoration and protector for it!
Can fit standard size or normal car with all 16-18 inch wheels (Don't fit sport model and racing style). Clear space between wheel to caliper brake 2.5cm(1inch) up (can fit). There may be minor modifications.

Notice:
Please measure your caliper dimension and compare with the dimension of our cover before placing any bid.
Specifications:
100% Brand New In Box (Never Been Used or Installed)
Made with Standard Plastic.(not ABS plastic)
Color: Red
Reduces Brake Dust Build-up On Caliper
Very Easy Install with adhesive sealant (The adhesive sealant must be bonding and sealing glass, metal, leather, vinyl and rubber)
To Change Your Normal Disc Brake To The Brembo Look
Dimensions: Medium Caliper Cover (Length) 230mm / 9" x (Width) 48mm / 1.9"
Dimensions: Small Caliper Cover (Length) 187mm / 7.2" x (Width) 37mm / 1.5"

PACKAGE INCLUED:
2* Medium Caliper Cover (Front Caliper).
2* Small Caliper Cover (Rear Caliper).
Adhesive Sealant is NOT included

I've never heard instructions use such generic terms. Elmers glue and bubble gum are the preferred method of attachment. And when we say it's made out of ABS we mean standard plastic, NOT ABS.