View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:28 PM   #339 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Oh, ok, your number was all inclusive... I thought you meant 1200 just for the tune.

That is true, but I like to give them the benefit of the doubt that they know what they are doing.

The other guys RAD, and RT are so far away from me it would be a weekend trip, and I can't afford that plus I don't think they're open on weekends anyways?

I'm not sure most people have the resources or desire to tackle that sort of thing... Too much measuring and cutting and welding, to need to remeasure, cut and weld, 5 more times...
No doubt AAM is good I just see them having a lot more time on GTRs then the Z. Can't blame them GTRs kick ***. Haha.

And yeah i dont know shop hours. I think RT is partially open saturday and theyre close to me being out near philly.

Cutting and welding...Uhg such uhhh "fun" times.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote