View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:25 PM   #338 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaGuise View Post
Honestly tune is 600 and intakes are close to that as well. That's my $1200 haha.
Also no offense to AAM but they are GTR guys. I'd go to RAD or RT tuning for the tune.

And no I understand not everybody wants to do that with an exhaust.I just figured there would be more people willing to play with mixing the prefabbed parts is all.
Oh, ok, your number was all inclusive... I thought you meant 1200 just for the tune.

That is true, but I like to give them the benefit of the doubt that they know what they are doing.

The other guys RAD, and RT are so far away from me it would be a weekend trip, and I can't afford that plus I don't think they're open on weekends anyways?

I'm not sure most people have the resources or desire to tackle that sort of thing... Too much measuring and cutting and welding, to need to remeasure, cut and weld, 5 more times...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote