View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #337 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Ark really didn't do anything but ripoff the HKS design. Sorry to say...

I agree that there isn't much of a market for homemade stuff, but at the same time, most people who get a 30+k car don't wanna take it to bobs exhaust shop for a $150 exhaust... (not saying that's what you're doing, but just using it as reference)

I want you to hit 330, don't get me wrong. It will show me the reason I'm not is because something is wrong = needs fixing. Rather than "It's running fine, it just runs low" because right now that answer is not sitting well with me. Based on what I've seen with others, my numbers are low for a reason. And if you can tag it, it's possible.
Honestly tune is 600 and intakes are close to that as well. That's my $1200 haha.
Also no offense to AAM but they are GTR guys. I'd go to RAD or RT tuning for the tune.

And no I understand not everybody wants to do that with an exhaust. I just figured there would be more people willing to play with mixing the prefabbed parts is all. Idk were talking miniscule gains here but I truly believe that 330 would be obtainable. Too bad I has no proofs ):
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote