View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:18 PM   #336 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaGuise View Post
That was the plan homie. Akumas +tune with vvel beta. But you know turbo. Why spend $1200 for all of that just to undo it in a few months?

$1200?! Where are you getting that number? AAM is $599 for tune right now. Plus, if you get the tune, it will be one less thing you'll have to buy later on after you get your kit...

Sadly the paperwork just doesn't exist. Once a trend starts it steam rolls. Everyone knows FI is proven and they get on the forum and everyone crams it down their throats.

I'm not even saying FI is bad? I'm just saying its highly recommended so no one cares to try one off setups. FI is amazing and has proven results. Its a good exhaust system with great gains.
Ark really didn't do anything but ripoff the HKS design. Sorry to say...

I agree that there isn't much of a market for homemade stuff, but at the same time, most people who get a 30+k car don't wanna take it to bobs exhaust shop for a $150 exhaust... (not saying that's what you're doing, but just using it as reference)

I want you to hit 330, don't get me wrong. It will show me the reason I'm not is because something is wrong = needs fixing. Rather than "It's running fine, it just runs low" because right now that answer is not sitting well with me. Based on what I've seen with others, my numbers are low for a reason. And if you can tag it, it's possible.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote