View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:15 PM   #335 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Then why haven't you gotten it tuned to see where you're at?
That was the plan homie. Akumas +tune with vvel beta. But you know turbo. Why spend $1200 for all of that just to undo it in a few months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
Eh. I dunno. I looked at both before I went with FI. Ark, FI and Stillen were the 3 I really looked at (Berk sounds awful and Meisterschaft was just too damn expensive). If you can show me empirical data somewhere that shows the Ark grip is superior to the FI, I'd be really surprised.

Edit: I mean, if you're right and the FI exhaust is "a lot of hype", there are other gearheads on the forum that would have ripped it to pieces by now...right?
Sadly the paperwork just doesn't exist. Once a trend starts it steam rolls. Everyone knows FI is proven and newcomers get on the forum and everyone crams it down their throats.

I'm not even saying FI is bad? I'm just saying its highly recommended so no one cares to try one off setups. FI is amazing and has proven results. Its a good exhaust system with great gains.

Last edited by MyKindaGuise; 04-01-2013 at 10:17 PM.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote