View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:10 PM   #333 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaGuise View Post
Its really because FI has a lot of hype. Ask a lot of the people who have an ark. They wouldn't trade it for anything. Personally the sound is just better to me. not even the sound as a whole. Little things like flutters on down shifts and the sound when the flood gates open at 4k. FI is great they make really good stuff hence me having their headers. I just think the Ark is the better exhaust mostly because of x pipe placement
Eh. I dunno. I looked at both before I went with FI. Ark, FI and Stillen were the 3 I really looked at (Berk sounds awful and Meisterschaft was just too damn expensive). If you can show me empirical data somewhere that shows the Ark grip is superior to the FI, I'd be really surprised.

Edit: I mean, if you're right and the FI exhaust is "a lot of hype", there are other gearheads on the forum that would have ripped it to pieces by now...right?