View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #131 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^^^^ AWESOME pictures! Thanks you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuban Z View Post
Randy, great meeting you tonight and thanks for a great interview. A bunch of us ended hanging out for ramen and boba. It was a great night. Thanks to Carl Beck for posting the event on the Datsun Parts FB group...much obliged sir! And thanks to the Automotive Driving Museum in El Segundo for hosting. You So Cal guys should check it out.automotive museum el segundo - Google SearchHere are a few pics for posterity.
Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370ZRR View Post
That was fun and was awesome meeting everyone. I get excited at the sight of any Z but especially when I see a 370. There were a lot of 370z's that showed up yesterday, more than I would have guessed. I always enjoy talking about Z's and checking out and taking pics of people's rides. This was a last minute thing that George aka MOtoman asked me to do just a few weeks ago while i was in Japan. I actually just flew back like a day and a half before so i was a bit jet lagged. I apologize if i seemed tired or a bit out of it. I havent slept much the last couple months working on some cool stuff. Make sure you all check out this years Tokyo Motor show in November which celebrates Nissans 80th anniversary.

I didnt have a car while over there and commuted by train everywhere so damn did feel nice to drive up in my Z. Driving up in convoy with Devon and Lenny was fun. I love leaving an event and seeing Z's driving everywhere is an awesome sight. LA Construction. Traffic detours on the way home not so much.

Thanks to Lenny and Carl and anyone else who put the word out an for everyone who came out.

Next time I'm definitely down for some ramen with you guys!
Randy,
I'm glad you're still an active member here at THE370Z. You've designed a car that doesn't age. 4 years later I still get compliments on my car left and right. I keep it very detailed and looks like it has probably 30,000 miles, but in reality it has almost 70K. Thank you for a great classic design. You've taken ideas from your bike wheels to design our awesome RAYS 19" sports rims which people still don't believe that they came stock. You're taken design ideas from shark and applied that to the fluid body of the 370Z. Between you and me, I still love the original shark fascia as you've explained here: Autoblog speaks with Nissan 370Z designer Randy Rodriguez at 23rd annual Z Car Convention. BTW, huge thank you for those two pre-production autographed posters of the 370Z. One is hanging in my living room and other in my office (at home).

I bet you had a blast at that event. Feel free to keep us posted on any design update or anything you want to share. Feel free to pm me and please make yourself at home here at THE370Z.

Long live the Z

PS: I have re-uploaded the youtube video in my first post as my original account was removed by Google.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote