View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 06:37 PM   #41 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I believe most (if not all) 2011s already have Rev D ESCL. This is the same revision they are using as a replacement for the recall. Problem is there are reports of the Rev D failing as well. We bought our 2011 in March 2011 (not sure of exact build date), it has Rev D, and I removed the fuse months ago.

Because of the way Nissan has handled this recall, if my car had been part of the recall, I would have replaced the fuse and taken it in to have the dealer replace the unit then pulled the fuse again, all just so Nissan would have to pay for it.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote