View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 01:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post
My SLU fuse is pre-emptively removed. When I go to the dealer to have the recall work done, are they going to have to put the fuse back in to perform the repair? Will they then charge me for removing the fuse after they have completed the warrenty repair? Has anyone run into this scenerio. I just want to be prepared for their attempts to make a few bucks on this warrenty repair.
If you are planning to take your Z in for the steering lock recall, you will need to put the fuse back in. If you don't, who knows what kind of BS the dealer will come up with. If you go in without the fuse, don't be surprised when they charge you $10 for a replacement fuse and an hour of labor

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote