View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 01:10 AM   #11 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhcoss View Post

JK!!! Enjoy the venza man its a great vehicle that will give you years of hassle free ownership and I guarantee you it will be 10x more reliable then your Z as well.

dude the venza is a nice car! I just got a new rav-4 for the winters up here with AWD. The venza was a tough one to pass for the rav-4 as its almost the exact same thing with slightly more room. Congrats dude! Here is my Rav:

lol, the only experience i have with RAV 4's is having a dealership tell my buddy to test drive an old 1998 model and let me tell you, that thing may have ran well, but the interior left alot to be desired...you think the road noise in the Z is bad, that thing sounded like a tin can on wheels not to mention the back seats being a complete joke. back seats reminded me of sitting in those plastic chairs that they make you sit in back in preschool. i do agree though the venza is not a bad trade, have always like the design myself as far as crossovers go.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote