View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 11:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriveTime66 View Post
Thanks for all the responses. I'll definitely go in with low offers on the 2012's.

Does anyone know when the 2014's hit the lots?
May I insert my 2 cents?

I think you should pay the KBB trade in value (lets say with 1000,) because that gives you the pre-devalued price of the car

When I was looking for my 370 (January 2012), there was a dealershit that had THREE Smurf Blue Sport Touing...... Roadsters... 10k~ under MSRP... ($34k IIRC)
Besides the whole "you lose 15% when you drive it off the lot BS...
I looked up the KBB trade in value, lets say as an "OOOOHHHHH SHIIITTTT" and you had to get rid of it, it was around $31k, and the dealer said they couldn't budge because they were out like $5k+ on each car not to mention loss of time on the lot...

Even though you buy it as new, and your warranty starts from THAT day, you'll be starting a loss. In my situation I would've been at an extra $3000 loss...
I don't know about you, but $3000 buys me THE BEST 8 year 120k (or whatever it is) warranty AND if I do oil changes myself, 62,500 miles of oil changes...

Good luck!