View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 03:34 PM   #198 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Coworker told me the car design look unfinished... I looked at him with contempt. I find the word apt haha. He's an E4 and I'm an E6. I also make about 25% more than he does here on the Civilian side. I slapped him wit my eyes.
lol, i'd just tell him to enjoy the massive repair bills once his VW is out of warranty...honestly they are pretty cheap cars when bought new and under warranty, but once that warranty runs out, good luck to whoever owns one when it comes time to fix something mechanical...heck i can even remember running into a GTI owner stuck in a grocery store parking lot trying to figure out how to get access to his headlight to change it out and the way the headlights were you literally had to remove the bumper in order to change a freaking lightbulb, the guy gave up after about an hour of trying and had to go to the VW dealership to get his lightbulb changed
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote