View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 12:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
chubbs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 370z Auto-Grey
chubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone Else Disappointed at the Lack of LED's?

I was really hoping that the 370z headlights would have LED's, like the Audi below - I think Nissan have really missed an opportunity here.

When I saw the first shots of the Z I tried really hard to convince myself that the shiny indentations that run down the inner edge of the headlamps were LED's, but no, they weren't

Did anyone else feel like this, or do you think they're cheap and tarty?

Personally, I hope the first facelift of the 370z has LED's at the front - I feel they would enhance the front in the same way the rear LED's improved the back of the car..

..but we know how slow Nissan can be with some of their electronic innovations (remember the cassette player in the 350z Bose system!!!!

'03 Grey >>> '06 Black >>>'10 Silver >>> '16 Grey ^
chubbs is offline   Reply With Quote