View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 12:19 PM   #66 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
I was considering the new Wrangler as a new truck but I just cant get over spending $30K on a 4wd drive truck with a part time 4wd system. That's why the 6spd FJ Cruiser is so much more attractive to me.
My dad had an FJ a while back. They're ok. I imagine they're effective off road. I liked my brother's Xterra better than the FJ, but they're both fairly nice. I just always felt like the FJ could use another 50 hp. But everyone has their own opinions.

I won't lie, I've given wranglers a look recently. They're always going to be a cool and fun car, but I don't know if they're worth the price. Again, just opinion.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote