Thread: 2013 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 11:32 PM   #463 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xtreme1 View Post
well they got like a 1st round 29 pick..so I think they will keep it and get a Wr or Cb for sure. they just signed another WR from the Vikings today. Forgot his name.
But yea I can't wait to see what they will do in the draft, and maybe they pick up another free agent or two.
Exactly. It's at the end of the 1st round, so they could trade a couple spots down into the top of the 2nd round and get another couple picks in later rounds. They only have 5 total picks in the whole draft, which is very abnormal for BB.

They signed Michael Jenkins from the Vikings, but he probably won't even make the final roster. The FA's I'm looking at for us are Emmanuel Sanders from the Steelers or John Abraham from the Falcons. I think both would do well for the Patriots next season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xtreme1 View Post
HAHA Naw.
If anything, I think they are shopping their back up QB Mallet for couple round picks.
From what I'm reading, it's more like they want to keep him. If a team wants to give them a 1st or 2nd round pick for him they will gladly trade him, but this isn't likely.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote