View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 06:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Better Late Than Never! - February SoCal Japanese Nostalgic Car Meet Photos

Somehow I completely spaced on making a post for the photos I took from the JNC meet in February.

Overall, it was a really good turnout of classics with a nice surprise from JER Development as well.

Starting out with this really cool AE-86, the only car that can get away with two-tone paint

This was a very clean S30 on a classic set of Hayashi's

This is really what I would do if this was my car, excellent build

World famous Celica, I honestly never get tired of seeing it

80's era 200SX, you hardly ever see these in good condition but this was well cared for

FR-S on a set of SBC RPF1's - that's alot of acronyms!

Another S30 but a little understated and on a nice set of Watanabe's, you can't go wrong with this setup

This was the first time I have ever seen this 86 but I dig the wide front and rear fenders!

This 510 was flawless, it really stopped me in my tracks for a few minutes

Perfect stance and a cage, I'm in love!

I hardly ever see old Corolla wagons, it would make a great surf wagon for me though!

Later in the evening I noticed a logo on a Celica that looked very familiar

Notice the wheels, not really period correct? I will let you guess what they are! The intercooler should give it away that this is not your regular Celica

This is my favorite angle of these cars, really shows off that sloped rear

It turns out this is Linh from JER's personal car, he is well known in the community for putting
big motors in clasic cars and sure enough, this was 2JZ (aka Supra Twin Turbo) powered

The rest of the photos can be found on my blog:

The Auto Fanatic - Better Late Than Never
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote