View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 10:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
It seems like the latest Mustangs (and Camaros) can actually turn corners and are even losing the live rear axle. For me, that means they are making the move to "sport" rather than "pony" or "muscle".

Let the Charger and Challenger keep the raw muscle -- make the Mustang less heavy, less bulky,and for the love of god, less "retro" and you have, in my mind, a real winner.
Seems like they are heading toward what the Z33 and Z34 are. Sports cars with some muscle. But since these bad boys run V8's It's going to be improved handling, without subsidizing power. The next gen Camaro and mustang will be sick. Ugly, good looking or whatever. No matter what we think of how they are going to look. They are for sure going to throw down serious power and handling numbers come next gen...