View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 06:36 AM   #109 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
Wonderful. a day at the track is mandatory.
The KWv3's are coil overs that allow for easy lowering and stiffness adjustments as well. My mechanic let me down today. I saw him late today and he said bring it in the morning and leave it. Normally he picks up and drops off for me.

I may keep your picture up another month Mrs. March. Of course I won't be able to mark my calendar to wish you luck. I may need to rethink this.
got your rep...you and Gale are both dropping off a bit....summer is coming so maybe I won't miss you guys...(not likely tho, I will still miss you).