View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 10:34 PM   #61 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibze View Post
I own a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland with the same interior posted in the last page. It is (without including the Z) my favorite vehicle I've ever owned. Love love love when it snows and love taking it off road. With the Quadra-Lift system, it's a real show off being able to raise and lower the truck with a push of a button.

It has great power, great looks (I don't like the 14 personally) and the interior is amazing. The sheep leather is soft, smells amazing and looks great!

Took it out the last big snow fall. Drove by an H2 that was stuck without an issue and lots of other "SUVs" who thought they could handle the snow. I tried to get it stuck, drove through drifts and any high points of snow I could and I couldn't get it stuck.

Extremely happy with my jeep and would buy it again tomorrow.

The grand cherokee are super nice rides. Jeep really stepped up their interior game and put together something nice.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote