View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 09:46 PM   #38 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoi@AAMComp View Post

FREE DYNO PULLS the day of the event!!

Here is the catch!
AAM Competition will then chose the top 10 cars to be polled. Pictures of participants cars will go live on our Facebook page and a poll will be created. The top 3 cars with the most votes will earn the free dyno pulls the day of the event!

**note if GT-R's would like to participate, they must be able to drop the car off Friday so we can prep it for the dyno pulls on the day of the event. All other AWD platforms please contact me first to make sure our dyno will work for you!
Check
- Does it count if YOU shared it, or do I need to re-share? Since mine is still on your page?
Check
Of Course.

Okay, aside from that one question, Done sir.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote