View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 08:19 PM   #26 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
like the front...not the rear...rear somehow reminds me of an ugly version of the Honda Prelude

Seems like they Camaro'd the Corvette's taillights and unCamaro'd the Camaro's taillights

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Sorry, but the Z is not exclusive. Exclusive implies that there are some sort of barriers to entry. The Z is no more or less expensive than a similarly optioned Mustang or Camaro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
you're telling me that any ordinary joe with decent credit could walk up and buy one? I find that doubtful. I had to show that I'd owned three Z's previously as well as demonstrate that I had 20,000 posts on a Nissan forum before they let me purchase mine.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote