View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 07:55 PM   #72 (permalink)
Z eliminator
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370 Z 7AT Sports
Z eliminator will become famous soon enough

Ive used mine at the track 1/4 mile. i tried everything and could not find how to use the launch control. Car lost 2 th's with traction control on , But it ran straight as an arrow.
never spun the tire's (305 35 18 M/T drag radials/
Now on a 7 AT if you try to hold the gas and brake the ECU kill the engine and it will drop rpm and run terrible off the line. If your lucky may be 1700 rpm with out your back wheels braking free on the stock converter, You have to pull the brake fuse. I have a Pro torque 3200 rpm stall converter and i hold the car at 2000 rpm you then mash the gas and let the brake pedal go on the start of the last yellow light. I have a video of this and the car moves at 3200 rpm. I have talked to Sam how to get it to work for i would love to launch at 5000 rpm. He is working on this for me and i hope that he finds a way to make it work. What setting did you set the slip for on the race logic for this . Ive tried ever setting and got really frustrated with it. I removed the race logic and the car ran a 12.50 vs a 12.70. I have not given up on it but it gets a little busy in the car after you leave the burn out box. My car also runs richer A/f when i run the race logic. Driving it on the street is way better than the factory TC. Do you also turn of the factory TC when you run the race logic? When the brake fuse is pulled the factory TC should not work,
im running 12.342 now with out it and i have no traction problems coming off the line 1.80 60 ft times but i do have line lock to heat up the back tire's
Well thats what i found how my car drives with it, Its great in the rain.
I also have 4.08 gears in the car.
If some body figures out how to make it work at the track please let me know
thanks

Z