View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 07:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.nismo View Post
I just realized one thing...well maybe two.
OP, OP OP OP you either just started driving or...or....or...or...you have nothing better to do. We all know by know, you are the only one in a "social mental status who is not at the top level at all... not even close" who leaves the car engaged in gear and walks away from the vehicle. Good luck with that. I hope the car does not runs away from you.
It reminds me of one of my ex-wifes. She got out of my vehicle while in neutral and the parking brake was not engaged and in a sloped driveway. That's way she is another of my exe's.
IBTL!