View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 04:56 PM   #17 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvinGTS-T View Post
yep know exsactly what you mean .....you see my grandpa was a mechanic my dad used to boost cars and I I'm a certified mechanic so beleive me I KNOW WHAT IM GETTING INTO the only point on this thread is the fact I know so less about nissan trims that I'm a bit confused about the wright trim to buy you see here in Puerto Rico the touring package has the big brakes the leather interior and the 19 inch wheels now it seems the trims change as one of you mentioned depending on the country what I'm really interested is on the one that had the VLSD that's the one that's got me confused. BTW I know how to boost an engine ..... cauze I used to work on that many years ago but I'm out of practice know and I need your help to make me understand this cars and the best trim to mod thanks again !!!
Please don't take what I am saying like I am trying to say you don't have the competency to do it. I am saying that the VQ motor for DIY boosting is not like other cars and with the high compression you can't just do a sit in the car with a laptop tune....

If you think you can install and tune a 370z with a twin turbo kit then I say go for it, let us know how it goes....