View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 03:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake@F.I. Inc. View Post
Makes sense, thanks for filling myself and everyone in. I wonder how much the DIC is off after the changes to fuel pump and injector. I still don't think you would see a decrease if you drive with a light foot. Interested to see what the other FI guys have to say, I am sure some will chime in.
If you stay out of boost you can match or maybe get slightly better, if you track via fill ups & miles.
My daily driving of my SC car I Get 18MPG but that is some highway & some traffic plus the usual fun areas. Freeway I can get into the low 20s which is nice with how big Houston is.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote