Thread: 2014 chevy ss
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 02:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
I'm sorry. That is just another anemic american car. Looks like any other Impala, G8, Malibu out there. Such a lack of inspiration in these designs. I am sure it is a great performer and has nice features but I would NEVER spend a dollar on a car that looked like that....
Like I said, it's basically a rebadged Commodore, a car that has been around since the late 70's, early 80's. The design of this car is rooted from the past models, including the HSV variants, which makes it an Australian design rather than American. This is actually closer to a working man's 5 series, rather than an M5. It shares the same GM Zeta platform as the Camaro. With the Corvette and Camaro in the stable, I really don't see a point to this car.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote