Thread: 2014 chevy ss
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 01:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
I'm sorry. That is just another anemic american car. Looks like any other Impala, G8, Malibu out there. Such a lack of inspiration in these designs. I am sure it is a great performer and has nice features but I would NEVER spend a dollar on a car that looked like that....
From a styling standpoint. It's average to me. With a few decent aggressive cues. I'm really praising the performance it brings. These are family sleepers. If you knew what it was like to get your doors blown off by a beat up malibu sedan in the 80's 90's??? You'll understand why this car is so important to GM.

Down the line, this will be that weak looking track car to make you cry when you lose $250-$1,000 at the track.