Thread: Road Noise
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 09:44 AM   #65 (permalink)
Chemy
Base Member

Drives: Nismo 370Z, Pearl
Chemy is on a distinguished road

I had my car for about 8 months now. This is my 3rd Z in about 4 years.. After 3 months I decided to dynamat it with the dyamat xtreme. I started with just the rear hatch area. I took out all of the panels, carpets and misc items and did from the roll bar all the way back through the tail lights and fender wells. Next I took out the Passenger seat along with carpet and center console and did the whole right side interior.. Next was the same for the driver. I did both doors along with the foam blocks inside the doors for the speakers. The only thing left to do is the headliner.

The sound has been cut by over 50% and is very comfortable when on the highway. The only problem I have now is my non res HFC with 12" res Fast Intentions exhaust and the rattles!! I have a good 4 or 5 rattles on the front and back of the car that are quite annoying...Any good tips for finding and fixing rattles??
2012 Nismo, PW #512. FI CBE SS w/12" Res, Stillen g3's, UpRev, Kenwood 9990HD, Focal speakers and tweeters, Wicked Cas corner box with JL 10" w6, 35% ceramic tint, full clear bra.
Chemy is offline   Reply With Quote