Thread: Cobb vs UpRev
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 05:51 PM   #176 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
DON'T GIVE UP! That was me 5 years ago you just have to keep trying and research. With the amount of information on the internet nowadays it's like going to community college you just have to make sure you aren't reading bull (don't trust wikipedia but it can get you started).

All the things that the computer controls and how hard it is to access still makes me want to go ITB's with 6 mikuni carbs, pulley crank trigger/msd 6al/dedicated ignition system, lock the vvel open, switch in solid cam sprockets and ignore the shat out of the SES light.
I've been looking at ITBs for my L28 but it seems like the cost is hard to justify. A well designed plenum doesn't cause turbulence like the butterfly valves on each ITB produces. I think I'll stick with my triple Mikuni's....