View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 06:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill
Default Matte Black Volk TE-37s for sale

I have decided to sell my car so up first are my beloved TEs

Volk TE-37s in matte black
19x9.5 +22 F 19x10.5 +12R
Bridgestone RE-11 tires 265f/305R included
(Remaining tread: 80-90% F and 50-60% R -- No camber wear)
Hub Centric rings included.
Volk CF center caps included.
370z TPMS are installed and included also

Condition: Like New. These wheels have 4971 miles on them (may go up slightly as I have been driving on them the last couple of days). They have only seen rain 2 times and they were cleaned immediately afterwards. Each time the wheels were changed out I cleaned the barrels. Their are a couple of rock chips here and there but you could honestly count them on one hand. Some of the lug nut holes do have wear from removing lug nuts although I was very careful to do as little damage as possible. I bought these new and cared for them as if they were my first born. You honestly won't find a better used set with similar mileage.

Price: $3700 + shipping and paypal. Local cash buyers will get first dibs. (I have well over $5k invested with wheels, tires, and tpms)

Here are a few pictures over the last couple years. You can see more in my journal.

ClemsonWill's Journal

The pictures I took this weekend are not showing in my album for some reason. I will have to fix them later tonight. Once the wheels come back off the car I will take more detailed pictures of the rock chips and tire wear.

Don't PM me about other parts. Most are spoken for. I will add to this thread if something else becomes available. Thanks