View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 11:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
BGTV8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
BGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffydog View Post
Thanks for sharing! I've done ton of research to prior to posting this thread which concluded there aren't any tuner lug nuts which will work with our Stock Rays. It's nice to know there are something out there, but I'm a little skeptical with ebay stuff as I might track with them.

So nobody has used ARP extended studs with spacers on their Stock wheels eh?
I have machined the top's off my OEM shank-style lug-nuts .... and not bothered about lock-nut capability ....

If you want to use lock-nuts on the OEM wheels, then you should be able to use these:

Locking Nuts & Bolts

and check out "Open-End Mag Star Wheel Lock Set"

Your issue may well be with the washer size, but your local engineering bolt and nut/fasterner supplier can provide washers of the correct size (you will require "hardened" washers)

RB
BGTV8 is offline   Reply With Quote