View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 09:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Not big enough...

OP, if you want, PM me, I can send you a set of OEM lugs for what I think is cheap. But don't risk your life for $40
I currently have a set of OEM lugs except I'm not sure if I can get away from hacking on them.

The whole reason I went with ARP extended studs is because I need to accommodate for my track set of wheels. But those I can easily find an open tuner lug nuts.

But when I go back to my DD set (Stock Rays) I want to find a set where I don't need to change out my ARP studs. There's 1 solution which is for me to hack on the current OEM set of lug nuts but I'll loose the feature of the locking feature, which I kind of need because I'm afraid someone might steal my Stock Rays.