View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 07:12 PM   #237 (permalink)
BeemaaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40thAE#472
BeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxroar View Post
As you guys can tell Im no longer updating this thread due to 1 reason.. about 90% 370z owners cannot commit to meets. Too many flakers. I'm sure there are others who would be down to meet up so if you got some free time send me a PM and ill send you my number

I've been a member of SDCE and its an AMAZING car group. Huge turn outs and very very diverse group of cars. There's about 3-4 meets a week which gives someone with a very busy schedule a chance to participate.

There's also charles@powertrix meet every 2nd wed of each month. Mostly Zs but all cars are welcome.

PM me for more info.
Francis
Hey Francis,
What's happening? Come to the Z-Nationals Sunday 28th, I know several members have pre-registered ($25). At least they have something to lose if they could not commit
BeemaaZ is offline   Reply With Quote