View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 04:27 PM   #16 (permalink)
molamann
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z with NAVVVVV
molamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond repute

Hate to add this but I waited a little over a month for my Berk HFC from Intensepower. Why? Because my billing address and shipping address didn't match. Sounds like a legitimate reason right? Not quite when they didn't even notify me of this at all, in addition to withdrawing my money on the day of the order.

I had to be the one to constantly track somebody down at IP because they didn't reply my e-mail or answer my phone call for 2 weeks. Believe it or not, I finally got in touch with someone through their AIM support. In addition to that, I was getting extremely frustrated as their CSR on AIM took literally 30+ minutes to answer one question. I had several, you do the math.

Unless you live out in the boonies, I'm going to be doing my business locally.