Thread: Oahu Sightings!
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 12:52 PM   #171 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyboy916 View Post
Your right I havent seen anyone build on the heads or install the cams. The cams itself was not and easy install like a honda or acura. With the VVEL system it is a real pain in the ***. I just just didnt want to supercharge or turbo charge the car like everyone else does on the forum. I can say that the power will continue past the redline and it climbs so easy to redline now. I have been working with randy at uprev through etunes and he corrects my air/fuel all the time and we are just trying to get it nailed down.

Yeah, these cars pull amazing as is and I know VVEL is a massive pain lol. I was wanting to venture into the Cams but I don't have the money to ship my head off to GTM or someone reputable to get it done. I can't even find anyone to install my 4.08 gears on the island much less someone to install cams. I'm planning the boosted performance kit myself hopefully by the end of the year. That way I can install it myself and just have sean tweak the canned tuned.

As for UruZai.... I cant help only the cool colors come out.... lol. By the way, you're motordyne sounds amazing! lol

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote