View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 12:03 PM   #78 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I don't think so at all.

If I bought a 370Z again I wouldn't choose the touring option again. Not a fan of how the leather wears (not good, in my experience). The cloth seats are high quality and feel like they grip better. They certainly breathe better.

And I would want to add my own sound system, as the Bose is junk.
I don't regret my 40th but I found that realistically the base+sport is better for the money. I paid extra for things like heated seats and heated mirrors (which i don't need in seasonal car), bose (which is ok, but not great), leather which looks nice, but wears easily and even worse scratches very easily.

However, the red interior in my z is full of win.