View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 11:51 AM   #68 (permalink)
cheshirecat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N54 135i
cheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I don't have a problem with paying for performance when the price matches the performance. The BRZ/FRS doesn't make a case of justifying the price.
I agree, but unfortunately the market determines the price.

If they could sell the car for $60k and still have it sell, they would. Of course, it's nowhere worth that, but worth is judged in the eyes of the buyer.

It seems they're selling pretty well at this price point, so there's really no reason to alter the price (if not move it upward).

It's the same thing with Porches- they're not worth the money in terms of cost to the manufacturer. Porsche makes insane profit on their vehicles. It doesn't matter, though... people keep paying out the *** for it.

I'm glad Nissan decided to go the bang-for-your-buck route. That's something I can always get behind.
cheshirecat is offline   Reply With Quote