View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 11:23 AM   #60 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
But then again I think that's the point of that car too. It's docile when you want it to be. Fling it around on some back roads, though, and it's very lively (although not fast).
I get it. Just not a fan. Wait... What really makes me not a fan is I cant understand how this car doesn't top out at $25,000??? $5,000 you're paying in RWD tax. lol. No thanks. This thing should start @ $22,000 and top out at $25,000. It doesn't deserve to be $3,000 under the Z even when fully loaded.

That was the original marketing price they set. And if they would have stuck by it. I wouldn't have anything to say. But $30,000 for this loaded is laughable... Honestly. Especially considering loaded means you have a screen and leather?

I don't have a problem with paying for performance when the price matches the performance. The BRZ/FRS doesn't make a case of justifying the price.