View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 09:44 AM   #35 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
No need to go off on him, man. It's reasonable to wish the car made more power out of the box. No big deal!
I'm not going off. But you gotta look at the engine of the car you bought before you criticize it. This is a 3.7L v6. Not a 5.0 or 6.2 litre v8. I drove so many cars before i bought the Z. some of those cars I test drove were a shytload faster. I chose the Z for other reasons.
I wish to a degree the Z were faster. But I don't think nissan installed a letdown amount of power either.
To act like Nissan should've put more power of the bat is unreasonable considering all the variables of what the Z is. And we have companies like GTM and Fast Intentions handling their business for us. Giving us loads of power and supercar track times. $10k is not a lot for the kind of power boost FI is giving.