View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 09:13 AM   #983 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha seriously, that's all I get is old people that squint like "do I know this guy?" there's two modded 350's that I've seen that always acknowledge me.

I was at the car wash the other day drying her off and doing a quick spray detail when some guys actually turned around and pulled up next to me and asked if they could take some pictures of the Mistress. They were maybe 20, taking pics of each other posing next to it lol. Have to admit, I enjoyed the attention, since mine's not at show car level and I don't get that very often.

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote