View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 08:08 AM   #2229 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

alright fellas.... i got home and you guys know how excited i get with new parts... i didnt waste any time i immediately tore down my z for the installation of the titan bar .... it was pretty easy the only hard part was that i couldnt fit that well between the back of the chair and the front of the stock strut bar.... but after 5 hours the titan bar was in ... i took my time because i didnt wanna risk scratching the bar.... here are some pics....

o and btw... i told you guys i would move the sun and the moon for that cap ^^^^ my buddy found a top secret cap at a up garage in japan... i told my friend and he got it for me freaking sweet... now all i needa get is the titanium strut bar from TS and for my TS titan cans to arrive...... between amuse and TS.... amuse hands down.... has better craftsmanship.... that titan bar is pure sex when i was unwrapping it

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote