Thread: ashley maddison
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 03:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

I'm married...but I think monogamy is not natural. That said, I think it's a sacrifice that two people make to each other. I've with my g/f and then wife for almost 6 years now. And she's well aware that I find other women hot, (not women) as I accept the same from her. Just because you get married doesn't mean you can turn off your attraction to other people. We are open about that and it works great for us.

But I have also known couples that have "open" marriages and sleep with other people. I'm the very jealous type, as is my wife so that would never work for us, but to each their own I guess.
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote