View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 05:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z370Z011 View Post
Thank you for that very informative response, I never really thought about it like that. So you mean that incase it breaks down right? or its just flat out a bad idea to use it for daily use? I have access to another vehicle, my dad has an 08 F-150 with 10k miles, which i put the majority of them when i went up to seattle. idk why he doesnt drive that thing lol. But if incase my Z
ever breaks down, i guess i can always go borrow his truck.

however if its just flat out a bad idea to drive a boosted Z on a daily basis, then ill just buy me another car

Nothing wrong with it, just useful to have another way to get where you are going. Besides the risk of catastrophic issues, heavily modified cars tend to wind up with little niggly issues like loose fittings and such that you might not have time to fix before you need your car again.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote