View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 05:02 PM   #844 (permalink)
tiger123
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 AT Tour/Sport/Nav
tiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
I've been driving mine since I got it (which is really just weekends since I travel all week for work). Hoping this weekend it is warm and sunny like last Saturday.
Agree. I took my Lady Z out on Saturday as well. I was bored, there was nothing to do but sit around and talk to my wife........I had to get out of the house.

I took the Z to the Dekalb Oasis on Saturday. There was no one on I-88 heading Westbound. Once I got through the Aurora Toll at Farnsworth and out into the rural part of I-88 I opened her up and got to 120mph for about a two miles or so. Have a V1 and was trusting it. It felt good to open it up. The car as usual handled just right. Really enjoyed the solitude.

Caught Lunch at Panda Express at the Oasis and then headed back. Nothing fancy, just set the cruise at 75mph and relaxed. The Sun felt good.

Looking forward to warmer weather later this week and into the weekend. It's about damn time!!!