View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 04:59 PM   #970 (permalink)
tranceformer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z PW 6MT
tranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond repute

UPDATED! you're all in there like swimwear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrotech View Post
Ran a 13.18 last night at San Antonio Raceway.

Mods: FI cbe & hfc, takeda long tube cai and uprev tune.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eighties Meta View Post
12.933 was the best I could manage at 107mph however I was getting really good launch traction so I don't think I was building the revs up enough I think I could effectively launch at 2500 which probably wouldn't change the time much but overall pretty decent. Attached is the in-car video. In case anyone is interested, torque application reported the run as 13.2 in the 1/4 with an 1/8 time of 10.1 so the end time was fairly close but it's off a bit from the official time.

I was also shifting at about 6900rpm, old habits from the camaro 5500 redline, I'm getting used to letting the revs get up there but not quite yet. Also I seemed to slip slightly into 2nd but I don't think anything that hurt me. a higher rpm launch and it's about where I was hoping it would be. I was surprised how it's fairly hard to get stopped from about 115 (at least with the touring non-sport brakes, a bit scary).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8TZivwHOrY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitex View Post
Updated time slip, right side. I still need to work on my 60ft bad. Only my second time to the drag strip, ill be back and ready to improve!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAgsPFrMJN4
tranceformer is offline   Reply With Quote